September 21, 2020
Subclass 189 visa
If you are granted a Bridging Visa C or Bridging Visa E, you will need to have No Work Condition removed. How to apply for work rights if you are on a bridging visa? Generally, if you are granted either bridging visa C (Class WC) (Subclass 030) or bridging visa E (Class WE) (Subclass 050),...
Read More