June 14, 2021
immigration lawyer melbourne
If you are currently living in Regional NSW you could apply for Subclass 491 visa Subclass 491 NSW nomination, if you are nominated you can live and work in regional NSW for up to 5 years. This is a provisional visa and there is a PR pathway after 3 years (click here to learn more...
Read More